FusionCube 6000 Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
Huawei FusionCube is a hyper-converged infrastructure, which consists of computing, storage, network, virtualization, and management systems.
- High performance, low latency, fast deployment, and built-in distributed storage
- Database support: Oracle, IBM DB2, Sybase IQ, SQL Server, and SAP HANA
- Virtualization support: FusionSphere, vSphere, and Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM)
Huawei server with Intel® Xeon® processor.
Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
FusionCube Hyper-Converged Infrastructure provides a virtualized platform and cloud applications, featuring a fast SAP HANA database and improved storage performance
- Applicable to virtualization or VDI scenarios
- Virtualization appliance: 160 VMs
- VDI appliance: 280 VDI users
- 4U chassis with 3 nodes to start up, all-in-one delivery
- Fast deployment within 11 minutes, automatic hardware discovery, wizard-guided installation
- Smooth online expansion to up to 256 nodes