FusionServer RH2288H V3 Rack Server
Huawei’s FusionServer RH2288H V3 is a next-generation 2U 2-socket rack server. Engineered with a highly efficient design, the RH2288H V3 delivers superb computing performance and supports large local storage capacities, effortlessly accommodating rapidly growing data. In addition, the RH2288H V3 offers flexible resource scalability, making it an ideal choice for Internet, Big Data, cloud computing, High-Performance Computing (HPC), telecom services, and mission-critical applications.
Meet today’s demands and prepare for the future with Huawei’s flexible, easy-to-manage RH2288H V3 rack server.
Huawei server with Intel® Xeon® processor.
Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Meet network demands now and in the future with Huawei’s next-generation, flexible, and easy-to-manage RH2288H V3 two-socket rack server
- Excellent performance: Supports Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3/v4 series processors with up to 22 cores; supports 9.6 GT/s dual QPI links, up to 24 DDR4 DIMM slots, and 9 PCIe slots; can be optionally configured with Huawei high-performance PCIe SSDs, NVMe SSDs, and dual-slot GPUs
- Energy efficiency: Leverages Dynamic Energy Management Technology (DEMT), power capping, High-Voltage DC (HVDC) power supplies, and Proportional Integration Differentiation (PID) to control heat dissipation and speed adjustment policies
- Simplified and convenient management: Provides a touchscreen LCD fault diagnosis panel, black box, and an independent iBMC module to facilitate management and maintenance
- Flexible expansion: Supports flexible storage expansion from 8 to 28 hard disks, and employs the latest 12 Gbit/s SAS technology to support high-bandwidth data transmission
|Processors||Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3/v4 series processors|
|Memory||24 DDR4 RDIMMs/LRDIMMs|
|Internal Storage||Supports the following hard disk configurations:
• Eight front 2.5-inch SSDs, SAS, or SATA HDDs
• Twelve front 3.5-inch SAS or SATA HDDs and two or four rear 2.5-inch or 3.5-inch SSDs, SAS, or SATA HDDs
• Twelve front 3.5-inch SAS or SATA HDDs (NVMe model supports four NVMe SSD disks) and two rear 2.5-inch or 3.5-inch SSDs, SAS, or SATA HDDs
• Twelve front 3.5-inch SAS or SATA HDDs (NVMe model supports twelve NVMe SSD disks)
• Twenty-four front 2.5-inch SAS or SATA HDDs (NVMe model supports 24 NVMe SSD disks)
• Twenty-five front 2.5-inch SSDs, SAS, or SATA HDDs and two or three rear 2.5-inch SSDs, SAS, or SATA HDDs
Supports built-in Flash:
• Two SD cards
|LOM Network Ports||2 GE or 4 GE ports, or 2 x 10 GE ports, or 2 x 56 Gbit/s FDR InfiniBand ports|
|PCIe Expansion||Up to 9 PCIe 3.0 slots|
|Fan Modules||Hot-swappable fan modules in N+1 redundancy mode|
|Power Supply Units||2 hot-swappable PSUs in 1+1 redundancy mode|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 45°C (41°F to 113°F), ASHRAE Class A3 and A4 compliant|